Welcome to ScoreDoom!
ScoreDoom makes the classic game Doom even more fun!
ScoreDoom (and ScoreDoomST) is a port for the original Doom and Doom II by id Software.
ScoreDoom is a modernized version of Doom, thanks to its inheritence from the ports zdoom, gzdoom and skulltag.
It also increases the fun factor for single player and co-op by adding a simple but deep scoring system, that fits in perfectly with
the Doom game-play people love.
The optional ScoreDoom Add-on Pack adds a ton of new enemies and powerups to keep the gameplay fresh.
For the latest ScoreDoom release info & updates, check out the news page.
Reasons to play ScoreDoom instead of vanilla Doom:
Download ScoreDoom/ScoreDoomST and extra add-ons here
- Beautiful and modern graphics
- Fantastic networking for quick and easy online play
- Fun arcade scoring system:
- Compete with others in arcade co-op to be the highest scorer across a set of levels or the whole game.
- Compete with others in arcade single player to set the highest online hi-score for a level or the whole game.
- Compete with yourself/others in arcade single player to set the highest local hi-score for a level or the whole game.
- Brand new content with the ScoreDoom add-on pack:
- Nearly 300 new enemies and monsters to fight against.
- Brand new powerups and artifacts.
- 'Boss-Rush' where players have to defeat a series of different bosses to continue.
- Customize and utilize the add-on pack content as you like it, and also add extra monsters and powerups.
- Brand new content with the skulltag resource pack:
- New player skins, and announcer voices.
ScoreDoom vs ScoreDoomST
ScoreDoom is the 'offline' version. ScoreDoomST is the internet multiplayer co-op version.
ScoreDoom is meant to be played single-player, where you are either taking on the global hi-score for the level and total global hi-score for the game (wad) you are playing, or simply competing against your local hi-scores.
The global hi scores and the names of the players who set them are hosted online, as well as displayed in-game for others to see.
ScoreDoomST is for online co-op competative play where the winner is the player to finish the game with the highest score, or the first to hit a point-limit, or have the highest score after the last map in a map rotation.
ScoreDoom and ScoreDoomST have seperate add-on packs, but by and large the extra monsters and artifacts are
It is possible to play regular ScoreDoom on a LAN or online, but it is recommended for players to have a fast connection.